Google partnership, new commissions, and upcoming roadmap

Recently Facebook introduced bidding. I used FAN banner if admob don’t give impression.What We need to do If We use new banner with google ad manager.

Please open a topic in #kreatorcamp:ad-manager.

Regarding ad units, you do not have to create any yourself. Kodular will automatically generate and handle them for you.

4 Likes

Hi.

The update with api level 30 will be no earlier than August 1?

Appinventor released it on the test server a long time ago, but there is no release on github.

Is there a chance that api level 30 support by Kodular will be even later then August?

2 Likes

Why my admob account shows 0 requests ?

I didn’t updated admob component , as mentioned in this discussion there is no changes in older monetization components , then why ? , My app still showing ads , but admob account shows 0 request , 0 impression , 0 earnings
Today and yesterday Also

i also wish kodular has a platform that help kodular’s developers for maximizing their revenue, just like google play seo dashboard that help us to do keyword research or something like that, apps competitor research… that Win Win solution i guess… we get more revenue, and also kodular get more funded… so we no need to use 3rd party tool for doing something trivial (for developer) like this…

but, however trivial ,SEO is the most important think if you get more revenue by apps… am new in kodular, i was only see app inventor maybe 8 years ago and only can do something simple like webview thing … but when i revisit in 2021 there so much change… and i choose this way to make app now… because my brain already been ‘petrified’ by age for bug tracking these day.

i see the business plan in this kodular platform also win-win… you pay if only you make money by it
even-though my brain already been petrified for bug tracking these day, i still has so many idea in my brain… i wish i can contribute more in this community in the future…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

that why you developer need the first platform that i told on the post… SEO Platform… no matter how good you apps … without good SEO nobody will find it on google play… becase Good Apps ≠ Good Revenues… but Good SEO = Good Money

Kodular need to porvide developer with this simple platform of SEO if they need to get more revenues… so we developer only focus on making good apps…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I didn’t get reply for this

Also please let me know why kodular taking my 100% earnings

You can block ads from showing in your Admob settings. Read about it here: Guide to allowing & blocking ads in your apps - Google AdMob Help

2 Likes

If you didn’t change anything, then it’s a problem with your Admob account. We haven’t changed anything in Admob components.

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
I saw that since last update Admob Rewarded Videos taking commission @Diego

I found this in another older topic:

Normally most of the admob rewarded videos are 30 seconds long and everything works fine in my app.

But approximately 1 of 10 Rewarded Videos shown by Admob Rewarded Video Component is only 5 to 15 seconds long and the user get no reward at end of these short videos. Why this happens? Are these the videos, which are shown from Unity for commission?

many Extension not working with new update for ex list Permission . so please do something about this issue in new release .

So my friend, many of these extensions have not been updated because it does not depend on Kodular but on the “Developers”, if the extension you use is showing some error, you can update it yourself!
Just take a look at this post

1 Like

Thanks , But i am unable to recast . can you help me ? GitHub - jarlisson2/ListPermissionAIX: Extension to handle a whitelist.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: ListPermission: with this extension it is possible to make a whitelist at once

Im not asking about how to block ads on my Google admob account, i have already done that . but , is that practical in kodular fenix update ? , im asking how to block unwanted ads in new ad components (Even the ads shown kodular)
I want to block some sensitive and some from general category ads entirely from my app

thanks a lot

its working

Yeah, you are correct. Probably those ads are the commissioned Unity ones. However, they should be working properly.
If not, please email me, as the new Google Ad Manager components have native commission, meaning you won’t see Unity Ads at all.

1 Like