Google partnership, new commissions, and upcoming roadmap

I approved a app 6months ago but recently I delete that project from kodular, so am I eligible for Google ads manger?

Hi, could Kodular mention a list of types of apps that they might not allow for monetization with the new Google partnership?

In my case, I plan to launch a movie application, offering users very good quality in its interface and functionality

Send me your email address in a private message.

What kind of movies?

There is no message button showing in your profile.
Should I email you?

Can we do this?
If I want to have another account on my name

maybe you should reset all applications start over. just and idea.

Movies of all kinds, in English, Latin Spanish and Castilian Spanish

Do you have a license to share them?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Recently Facebook introduced bidding. I used FAN banner if admob donā€™t give impression.What We need to do If We use new banner with google ad manager.

Please open a topic in #kreatorcamp:ad-manager.

Regarding ad units, you do not have to create any yourself. Kodular will automatically generate and handle them for you.

4 Likes

Hi.

The update with api level 30 will be no earlier than August 1?

Appinventor released it on the test server a long time ago, but there is no release on github.

Is there a chance that api level 30 support by Kodular will be even later then August?

2 Likes

Why my admob account shows 0 requests ?

I didnā€™t updated admob component , as mentioned in this discussion there is no changes in older monetization components , then why ? , My app still showing ads , but admob account shows 0 request , 0 impression , 0 earnings
Today and yesterday Also

i also wish kodular has a platform that help kodularā€™s developers for maximizing their revenue, just like google play seo dashboard that help us to do keyword research or something like that, apps competitor researchā€¦ that Win Win solution i guessā€¦ we get more revenue, and also kodular get more fundedā€¦ so we no need to use 3rd party tool for doing something trivial (for developer) like thisā€¦

but, however trivial ,SEO is the most important think if you get more revenue by appsā€¦ am new in kodular, i was only see app inventor maybe 8 years ago and only can do something simple like webview thing ā€¦ but when i revisit in 2021 there so much changeā€¦ and i choose this way to make app nowā€¦ because my brain already been ā€˜petrifiedā€™ by age for bug tracking these day.

i see the business plan in this kodular platform also win-winā€¦ you pay if only you make money by itā€¦
even-though my brain already been petrified for bug tracking these day, i still has so many idea in my brainā€¦ i wish i can contribute more in this community in the futureā€¦

1 Like

that why you developer need the first platform that i told on the postā€¦ SEO Platformā€¦ no matter how good you apps ā€¦ without good SEO nobody will find it on google playā€¦ becase Good Apps ā‰  Good Revenuesā€¦ but Good SEO = Good Money

Kodular need to porvide developer with this simple platform of SEO if they need to get more revenuesā€¦ so we developer only focus on making good appsā€¦

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get reply for this

Also please let me know why kodular taking my 100% earnings

You can block ads from showing in your Admob settings. Read about it here: Guide to allowing & blocking ads in your apps - Google AdMob Help

2 Likes