Google Play Rejected Update (Youtube Player!)

Before asking this question, I searched the forum and read this article (Play Store rejected app because of YouTube). Actually the same problem as my problem. But there is no solution.This comment confused me.(Play Store rejected app because of YouTube - #9 by Yash_Agarwal_376)

Now I am thinking of making an embed with the webview component. It doesn’t work like “youtube player”. So what I don’t do is how do I do mobile responsive. “<Iframe width =” 560 “height =” 315 “src =” https: // www … "When I add the embed code to the web component, how does the full width on the device? I searched it on Google. This link(Responsive YouTube Video Embeds) can be edited with CSS codes. But how do I add these CSS codes. Or if anyone has a solution, I would be very happy.

I updated the app on google play also gave this error. And the app refused to update. Then I adjusted the sensitive ad settings, sent an update again. The application update was still rejected.

2hata

As you were able to read this way of monetizing is not allowed by Google. Why do you keep trying to make it work? It is not allowed and changes are you will loose your developer account if you continue to try and update your app. I will unlist and close this.

3 Likes