Google Play removed Startapp SDK from family program

Paying to remove commission will not help your situation. Neither will trying to remove the SDK from your compiled APK, you won’t even be able to find it.

1 Like

So, starting move to thunka

If you move to Thunkable, it’ll likely be the same thing. And it’ll cost you WAYYYYYY more money.

So, Managers of Kodular must solve this problem. They have to accept that not using Startapp

Or you can make their lives easier, because they’re already working hard enough, and decide that your application doesn’t need to be in the Family Program. Simply saying that your application is Rated E (or for Everyone according to U.S. ratings) will be enough.

Thank you for your care.
There are some baby and cartoon figure in my app.
How can I solve its?

You are fine with setting your rating to E for Everyone.

1 Like

Rejected :frowning_face:

Then their is nothing else unless you code the application yourself in a more professional IDE.

Try building your app with MIT App Inventor.

Kodular staff already know this issue I think. Just because of this I cant earn money from my apps. Because all of them are for children. Still waiting for an extra option to kodular ad system (For example app is for children option) then Startapp sdk is not included. The app market for children is huge. So kodular team shouldnt miss this opportuniy. They can still earn money without including startapp sdk, they can use another sdks which are part of google family program.

I have more than 6 apps in google play (now without ads) I have almost 20.000 active users. I am losing money, kodular losing money. I believe you can do it guys. just put an extra option for the children apps so we get rid of startapp sdk and earn money again together.

1 Like

Can we use monetization?

Did you also use Admob Banner component?

FYI, next update will bring a choice to Admob Banners to prevent including StartApp library and, consequently, comply with Google Play Family Policies

6 Likes