Google play store: target Android 13 (API level 33)

What is the name of my app: Shoping list

Hi all, I got this warning from google about my app on the play store:
The app must target Android 13 (API level 33) or later versions otherwise You will not be able to release app updates
Can anyone please explain me how can I solve this? I tried to contact support but I didn’t get any response.
My app has no manifest file, it is a simple app developed with html, css and javascript. I then published it to kodular using web viewer.
Thanks in advance

Extend the deadline like this

Taifun

But I wouldn’t want to use mit. I tried it and it doesn’t maintain localStorage. I would like to keep kodular

Noone said, that you should switch to MIT App Inventor… just extend the deadline… you have tto do that in Goohle Play… the necessary steps ate mentioned in that thread…

Taifun

But this I had already done, it’s not like it’s a solution…In November I will still have the same problem, better to solve it first instead of putting it off :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Just be patient then and let the Kodular team provide hopefully an update in September or October

Taifun

Hi @Taifun i have a quotation the kodural team is working on it are you sure.

Yes, see here

Taifun

1 Like

Hello. You know that google play now wants us to continue our applications according to android 13. I had to try other methods because kodular does not support API 33 yet and I can no longer use kodular actively. I saw a topic about kodular merging with mit app inventor, but since kodular has not been updated for a long time, I can no longer make my applications with kodular.

I don’t understand the need to ask and re-ask the same thing a thousand times.

you are wrong
just extend the deadline as explained earlier in this thread

Taifun

that’s great.

I have extended the deadline, but I have 48 days left. If I don’t do anything in those 48 days, my app can be removed.

Another one panicking…

No, do not worry, nothing will happen… you have almost 1 year before your app disappears for others…

Taifun

Well, can you also tell me when the kodular will bring the update?

Taifun

1 Like