[Guide] How to use Firebase Authentication :google: :firebase: on :kodular:

Hello everyone,
I have succeeded in logging in to the application and made it must be the university account,

but my manager asks when the student logs in, he can log in. I don’t know how to describe the problem, but my manager would like to control the entry of students in a nutshell. If a student wants him not to enter or comment, he only enters With the approval of the manager again, in short, what do I do when I configure the screen and every screen I do, or the first screen?

thank you . I am not in a hurry to find a solution, I will attach some pictures to work later

Somewhat i can understand your query. I hope this could be achieved just by using firebase on text changed block.

If user logged in and created tag, you can assign activation status as waiting (as a default value)

Then in admin side especially for your manager , and in his page you can alert him as with the user name and action status as waiting in a button. If he press the button then save the activation status of the concern user as approved and if the value is approved mean, allow the user to access remaining screen

1 Like

Thanks. But when click the build app (APK), its shows error.
HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
HELP

ERR

Click on the view log and post here. If it shows firebase components error, please do not ask again, solution for that problem is posted multiple times.

1 Like

as

@egegvner have a look at

3 Likes

so you didnt read the post…

not working after fenix update please help

Hi, I am using google sign in method. How to use blocks to show the email is already exists please login.

Please add

When Phone Number verify success
Then

1 Like

Users can register with any phone number in my app. I do not understand how to verify the code that arrives by sms.
Can anybody help me?

1 Like

how i can google login and sign up?

This system works exactly as I did before I published it in Google Play Store but after publishing in Play Store everything happens but data is not saved in database.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe he know how to make extensions for browser and maked that
and why you asked that?

Hi Guys!

where can I find the main errors of this connection?

I would like to know with an alert when it is a password error, or an email error, or if the email has already been used by another user.

this block only returns “EmailPassword”

1 Like

Not working

I was expecting something more detailed or API Rest, token, expiration, but I only found a copy of the kodular documentation. sorry

Firebase Authentication - Kodular Docs :rofl:

After updating Kodular API 33, Firebase Phone Auth is not working!