[Guide] RecyclerList - Google Spreadsheet - Custom Search - How to Add/Delete/Update records

A great step is to do this within the application to be immediately displayed to the user. KODULAR takes a step forward

@dora_paz
Hello, is there a program to sort the file indicated in the red arrow? I’m trying to do it by hand but I can’t order it well, I would like to study it

1 Like

Hello Dora, I want to inform you that there is a problem for which I did not know any solution. Why if the row in the google sheet bears a percentage sign % and you want to modify the contents of this row, it is not accepted in whole or in any column, why? Can you try this?

i use this word (per or percent instead of using % sympol in google shett and the data updating correctly using app)

You can use Notepad++ with a Json Viewer Plugin as I do or Visual Studio Code or any online Json editor

Maybe @TimAi2 can provide more info, I recall there was an issue with & character so maybe this is another character that causes problem

1 Like

@Gian_Luca see [Guide] Schema Template - How to use with Recycler List Extension

@dora_paz
I tried to do as you do, I downloaded the ais file, I opened the notepad ++ with plug in Json viewer, I loaded the ais file but it gives me error

You don’t open the ais. You have to convert ais to json using TemplateCreator provided by @yusufcihan

@dora_paz
Now everything is clearer, thank you very much

1 Like

Can i get .aia file please,
thankyou in advance

Available at end of #post1

1 Like

After this latest kodular update, the search engine is not working instantly as soon as the word is entered in the textbox

1 Like

Same problem… I think there is some minor bugs in extension (after 1.0.0 release)… Iam working in version 1.0.0 without problem except(when any label click you cant Re-click using recycler :slightly_smiling_face:

Just tested filter, works fine for me

Post or pm me a test aia that shows the problem

1 Like

now its working fine .pls check my blocks and tell me (( if you see any error))

I imported the aia again, and now it is working normally. Thanks for the guide

2 Likes

Can I change list view look? Or can I use inbuilt text and image view because I need to add some more extension but for free minimum is 5 so

1 Like

Yes I am also facing this same problem any solution you got?

I try to make from scratch on nitoron but it just crash app can u plz help me I can give aia too if u can help me?