Hackanoid! A tribute to the 80's arcade Arkanoid

@Italo after clearing one level it should either go to next level automatically or ask to main menu or next level.

I didn’t remember which level I was playing :grin::grin:
Yes, after pubg I am addicted to it a lot :relieved:

3 Likes

It does if you are playing in arcade mode, just like in the old arcade machines.

In practice mode, I think I can make an option to go to the next level if the player wants to but restarting the score to 0.

4 Likes

Yeah :grin: :bowling:

1 Like

I remember the first (mobile) game I ever played was also of this concept. Although it’s graphic were not as good as yours.
Amazing and Beautiful game :blush:

3 Likes

which ads did you use for this?

I hope this won’t be flagged as off topic because where else should I ask? aside from private message (or similar)

Admob banner and interstitial.

Very Nice !! Keep It Up !! :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

I found a bug

Sorry, your link only shows a black webpage with a message in German. What’s the bug?

The game is AMAZING! @Italo How much time did it take to make this game?

2 Likes

I did it in my free time since December 2019. Probably using an hour or two when I felt like working on it. Also, I didn’t work in the project for almost 3 months, I almost forgot everything in the code. So I had to sit and review and remember everything to be able to finish it.
So in short, I can’t say exactly how long it would take me to do it from start to finish.

5 Likes

there is no bug! Tried to playback one match in reverse.

1 Like

Hi, friend!! What’s up !! wao !! You are still so great with your Apps, congratulations, I am that person who reviewed your PAYASITO App a long time ago, I hope you remember me, greetings from PERU !! =)

2 Likes

Hi! I’m glad you liked the app! Thanks.
Yes, I remember you from the Facebook group! See you around!

1 Like