Hello kodular community friends

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

I would like to know if someone else has problems when sending push notifications through one signal, I do not understand that the programming happens in the blocks is well executed so that I subscribe the user to my segment of users subscribed in one signal but it does not, In the same way, I have already verified that everything is in order on the signal platform, the server key, the application id, everything, and I still cannot find the solution to the problem, I do not understand what happens, help, I was looking at another possible solution That they provided the community that is using another tool that could solve the error but it asks me for the key coil and kodular apparently does not generate this

[image]

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

I think you not searched in community

Hi yes, I saw that same post and they gave a temporary solution. I tried it but I stayed in the step where the other tool asks for the signing certificate and the key store, how do I get this, please help

Set this as Solution to help other:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.