Onesignal component not working in Fenix 1.5.2 Release

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.2) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

The push notification component in Release 1.5.2 doesn’t work.

Steps to reproduce the issue

In the earlier release 1.5.1, the push notification was working adequately. However in the new hotfix made for target sdk 30, in Release 1.5.2, the push notification component is not working.

Expected Behaviour

Onesignal app id should be integrated with the application. Once the push notification is triggered through OneSignal web app or external agents, the push notifications should be coming to the device.

Actual Behaviour

Push notifications are not coming to devices even if the push notification component is integrated in the application.

Show your Blocks

There is no block involved in this issue.
We can take any push notification and provide Onesignal id in the settings section. Now go to Onesignal app and push the message.
Message doesn’t go to the devices.

Android version

6 Likes

+1 from my side, I was about to create this discussion.

1 Like

Working normally for me on Android 10 :thinking:

Summary

2 Likes

Works for me

4 Likes

For existing applications which were built on release 1.5.1, push notifications are coming.
When the same application is bundled in apk after release 1.5.2, the push notifications are not coming.

Did you check by creating a new push notification Id in a new app? If it’s working, then I’ll have to recreate the entire app one more time.

Yes in new application created after new kodular update

Not work in 1.5.2 for me to

1 Like

Just created a new app by your name, tried and it’s working

4 Likes

Checked with new application as well in Firebase, in Onesignal with new google services.json. No luck.
Somehow the new version is disintegrating onesignal app id from the app.
Always getting failed delivery.

1 Like

onesignal

3 Likes

No, just after changing sdk target from 29 to 30 onesignal will show “Google Play Services Library Error” I’m sure

1 Like

Apk is created after the new update as you can also see the apk name which i set to prove

Don’t know what causing issue for you :thinking:

I have also used one signal in my app Gamers Spot (Api 30) and i don’t faced this kind of issue till now. Its quite working properly. My device’s android version is 11. If you face the same issue in my app please let me know.

Did you find a solution for this problem?

No but i didn’t face this kind of issue in my app.

I know so I ask the users who are facing the same problem if they found a solution because if they succeeded in determining the reason of this problem this may help me.

2 Likes

No solution till now. In fact one signal stopped working for me. I’ve created multiple new apps, no solution.
Let me know if anybody understood the root cause and come up with any solution.
This release was my last hope, but looks like dusted.

2 Likes

1 Like

And have you followed the instructions you just showed us