Hello Kodular Expert, please help, guidance.πŸ™πŸ™

Hello kodular Expert, Yours sincerely, I have been stuck on a project for the last 8 days. Today I am begging you, this is my dream project. Please help. I created a login system in my app with the help of β€œdevice id” components. What I’m trying to do is, when I log in, the login data is stored in the air table data base.
And back when I try to show the same data in my app label, all the data in the air table row is shown in the label. I don’t want this.
In the row in the air tabel row in which I have created my β€œdevice id” after logging in. Exactly the same row row data I should see in the label. But I am very disappointed that this is not happening. Please, I am a beginner, and this is a very important project for me. Please help, I am adding aia file below, but please help.

aia-
profile_edit.aia (272.9 KB)

This is my login data which I want to show in the label in the app.

Hope for your guidance and help. tags removed by Mod

Are you going to use firabase authentication or airtable as login system ? Because from your blocks I see both

1 Like

Yes, when I’m logged in, I’m trying this method so that I can see all the data back in the app.

[FREE] KevinkunAirtable extension - Extensions - Kodular Community

use this extension in this extension you can filter data before calling to app and get only specific row value in your app.

refer this also for filter rows
Formula field reference – Airtable Support

1 Like

@Balajidev want to create a system so that the user can update their data when needed, but there is a condition that, with the help of device id from a number of rows, it should be displayed in the exact app of your row.

Firstly use that extension in this extension you get update block also with filter formula that means you can update the data by device id. Familiar with this extension by reading their documentation and try.

@Balajidev Well, I’m a beginner right now, do you have any aia, block images?

Everyone is beginner here you can prefer this topic here are many sample blocks and aia also. If you got any problem than post here.

sample blocks link

Most of the things is same as airtable component so don’t worry and read the topic carefully

2 Likes

Thank you, I will contact you when I need it

1 Like

I’m waiting for someone to fix my problem, please​:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

How much will you pay someone to fix your problem?

I am currently trying to solve my problem and learn something new, if I want to spend money, I would not bring questions here.

Actually you want someone to do your work for you:

If you want people to fix your problem you should offer to pay, not make demands.

In the last 7 days, I have watched many videos, blogged, interacted with some people. I am constantly trying to figure out my solution to this question, but I have not been able to find a satisfactory solution. Now that I understand this last option, I am putting this question in front of everyone. Because this is a community and I hope this solves my problem, if I have to spend money here. I’m on the wrong platform and in the wrong place

If I am solving my problems by paying money, what is the use of a vertical platform and community?

The community is a place for getting help. Not making demands from other people such as:

It may be possible English is not your first language so what you said was not meant to come across that way. If that’s the case then in future ask for help, don’t demand it.

I understand your point, but I really need an answer to this question. We hope you find a solution

There is no one in this community who can solve my problem

Where are you stuck ?

Try this.

1 Like