Help in Decoding Json

Hello Everyone, I tried many attempts but I am unable to decode JSON please help!

JSON HERE -
{“status”:“ok”,“totalResults”:69,“articles”:[{“source”:{“id”:null,“name”:“Dailyhodl.com”},“author”:null,“title”:“Massive Bitcoin (BTC) and Crypto Crash Under Investigation – Plus Ripple and XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum, EOS, Tron, IOTA - The Daily Hodl”,“description”:“From an investigation into the cause of Bitcoin’s big reversal to the competition between Ethereum, EOS and Tron, here’s a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin The Luxembourg-based crypto exchange Bitstamp says it’s launching a…”,“url”:“https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/18/massive-bitcoin-btc-and-crypto-crash-under-investigation-plus-ripple-and-xrp-litecoin-ethereum-eos-tron-iota/",“urlToImage”:“https://dailyhodl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/9s8aihdfopmccui.jpg”,“publishedAt”:“2019-05-18T07:06:57Z”,“content”:"From an investigation into the cause of Bitcoin’s big reversal to the competition between Ethereum, EOS and Tron, here’s a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto.\r\nBitcoin\r\nThe Luxembourg-based crypto exchange Bitstamp says it’s launching… [+3372 chars]”},{“source”:{“id”:“cnbc”

MY CODE-

ERROR-
Is not a well-formed list of pairs.
AIM-
I want to extract -
title, description, urlToImage
Any help is welcome!

Here’s Some Alternative Way To Understand Your JSON Data :point_down::point_down: I hope it will help you

EDIT: It includes Guide on How To Read a JSON Correctly using Some Website and Then Use The JSONTools Extension To Fetch your required Data.

1 Like

Try using jsontools extension.
Otherwise you have not provided full json data.Give us chance to solve your problem.
Post json url if you can.

1 Like

Your facing the problem because articles is a list and you’re not handling it. Use the select item in list block as the pair of key title.

In the select item in list, set the list as look up in pairs : articles and index to whichever data you want

1 Like

Thank You @Abhijith_Dominic, I followed your instruction and it worked! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.