Help me with make a list

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-01-03 051029
hello, I’ve been trying to code the cards in this deck for 1 week to randomly select them by pressing button 1. can you help me i am new to coding. I want it to randomly select one of the images by pressing the button. And can we get an image by date? For example, today is the 3rd of the month and the next 3rd card will be the card of the day, I want the application to choose automatically and notify the user.

try like this to avoid repetation

didn’t work when i tried. My goal is to come up with a card from the deck and have it open the page of the card. it is actually to make 7 cards come out of the deck and then combine them with their comments on a different page.
With the code you provided, only one card is selected and becomes invisible, for example images1
There are 99 cards, I need a random card to be selected and the special page of that card to be opened.
There are 99 cards, I need a random card to be selected and the special page of that card to be opened.

You have used image components in the global variable but i meant the images

thank you it worked. If I ask one more question, without any inconvenience. Now, when the cards come randomly, how can I redirect from there to another place, not to the homepage of the cards. “random popup after button click”
For example, when the ask page comes randomly, the place I want it to return to is different, but when it is opened from the cards page, that place should stay there.

When I say go back to the ask page opened from the random section, it should go back to the homepage.
but when I open the ask page in normal ways, the cards should go back to where they belong

then save the selection or clicked image index into tinydb and recover it when you back to the screen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.