Help: Push Notification in kodular by using One Signal

You might use this extension. (Kodular Premium is required)

1 Like

Thank you for the respond. Maybe I’ll try to look for other solution that is available :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll try this. Thanks for the resources :brown_heart:

1 Like

@Yoshino if your problem is fix, pls share the right block, its help me and also many people.

1 Like

Download link not work

Now it’s Deprecated now solution is paid extension

There is one by me too.

1 Like

I live in Bangladesh so I don’t have UPI or PayPal account they don’t work in Bangladesh. Bikash, Nogod and Rocket are payment systems available in our country. Do you have these accounts?

I have a bmc account, which I suppose allows international cards.

I don’t have a credit card for special transactions, I only have a normal debit card that can only be used for ATM withdrawals.:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

What about bank transfer?

It is possible to transfer from Bangladesh to Bangladesh through the bank. Besides, it is possible to transfer if you have a Bangladeshi bank account

I really need this extension very much. I created an app just can’t send notifications. Please Let me know if there is any other way

Did you check Buy Me A Coffee link?
I have seen developers from Bangladesh using BMC and Stripe.

I checked. it takes credit card but I don’t have a credit card

Can I get this extension through something else?

Like gift card?

Bangladeshi people can use Buymeacoffee/Stripe to receive payment only. It’s very hard to pay globally from Bangladesh.

Any option available for me?

Unfortunately there is no payment gateway available to pay INR from Bangladesh and there is no hope for the future.