Help with CustomWebView my application freezes

Don’t Worry i will check this on physical smartphone and also on emulator

Your App is absolutely fine it’s not freezing

It is rare because I also tried two cell phones and an emulator and it freezes, it will not be the extension that something is missing to make it stable

Will there be any extensions for VisorWeb full screen or screen rotation, look at that I even bought extensions and they have not helped me much, this one, but I have that problem that freezes me

What are the android versions of all those you used to test

I have the latest update on my cell phones version 10, how did it work for you on your cell phone ???
In case you do not let me send more response, I will write you tomorrow, I do not know why there is a limit to send an answer

I have also tested this on android 10 and android 7 both are working fine

I changed to another version to test but it is rare that when it works for a while it freezes

I was testing it with version 10 and it just frozen, it will be the emulated one I use noxplayer v6.6.1.2000

check android version when it freezes on that device or emulator

My cell phone has version 10 and in the v6 emulator it freezes in both

What is your cell phones configuration ram and processor

I have two cell phones, one is Samsung A50 of the year 2019 and the other is also Samsung A9 of the year 2018. It is not stable, if you want, I will send you the complete application so that you can see what it can be if you want me to send you my project, tell me how to send it to you

If I play with the buttons after a while it freezes on my cell phones and in the emulator

All devices are ok

It may be the extension that gives that error, you have some other extension if I only need to give it full screen or screen rotation since visorveb does not bring it or if you help me with the way to do that function with the blocks

The only scenerio where CustomWebViews makes app freeze is when website sends js requests and you do not handle it properly.

1 Like

Yes, but it happens to me after pressing about 5 to 6 buttons, it is stuck when I press another button at the bottom, everything is stuck

vknow360
Sunny Gupta what I want to do a tv application with m3u8 I do it with visorveb but it does not have the option to rotate the screen, you know how I can do it.

vknow360
Sunny Gupta freezes and I know how to handle my url since I use other platforms where I have never had this problem for me it is the extension or the kodular platform