Help with CustomWebView my application freezes

First of all Sunny Gupta the urls are fine because they are the same that I use in my other application that I have in another platform, if you do not know it, it is called appcreator24
and I also did the tests on another computer and on 5 cell phones and the same thing happens
So what could it be according to you ???

Sunny Gupta, did you review my application that I sent you ???

Sunny Gupta the same thing happens to me if I make an application with visoweb, the same thing can happen with another command

Well,neither the app is freezing nor the webview as seen in the above video.

And, Sunny Gupta will definitely not notify me, @vknow360 will.

Sunny Gupta, what does she mean not to notify me?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sunny Gupta seems to have not seen the video that uploaded by google driver see it and it responds to me

I mean that it freezes that when after pressing several buttons or changing channels using the buttons it freezes if I want to press other buttons or channels again it freezes

Anyway, they doubt my word, according to you, everything works fine.

Sunny Gupta CustomWebView works for m3u8 because I am with that doubt you were that I believe this extension can demonstrate how it works for you

Tbh I am not even understanding what the actual problem is. :sweat_smile:
You can use Google Translate if you are not comfortable with English.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would like you to see my apk so that you know why it sticks
I have tested it on 5 cell phones and on three computers and my application sticks or freezes

@Alejandro_Contreras1 I think the problem is that the links are not loading properly and app is not freezing I have tested this app on 3 divices android 10.
Android 7

And android 4

Ok, so will you call it freezing?

by the way why you have limit to answer​:sweat_smile:

Sunny gupta
you have an internet problem so it won’t load the channels I’ll make another video and upload it
I did a test as another extension called video player and it works perfect for me but I like its extension better because it has more accessories

Munir hussain
if I had that problem when I put this topic in discussion I had to wait 24 hours to write a new message again

see at the end of the video that it freezes and it is not the m3u8