Help with Firebase Authentication

Friends I don’t really know what’s going on, I’ve done it a few times and it’s always been okay.
I’m trying to package the apk but I get this error.
Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________________Firebase components found.
________________Firebase config file error.

The google-services.json is in the right place and working.
I’ve already tried removing the component, and installing it; I’ve recreated the app in the firebase dashboard and put the new google-services.json.
But nothing worked.
Does anyone know anything related to this?

I know the error . Check you json file if it doesn’t have firebase url … then download new fill or add firebase url manually :wink:

1 Like

Also send your JSON file if it doesn’t work

1 Like

Friends, I appreciate your help, that was exactly it.
Just a tip, you need to choose the region where the services will be hosted before downloading the .json
This need did not exist for some time, so this error did not happen.
But once, grateful for the help.

Avoid asking this query as it was answered more than 100+times. While creating the topic please focus on your right side. You will get instant solution, even after it is not worked mean kindly post it. We love to see new challenges there by both sides can learn. But we are tired of forwarding repeatedly for the same query. Really it is boring.

Search is better practise

I hope in the next updates, every query must approve by the mod then only it is visible to one and all. For mod side, if the topic already existing mean they also should get alert with some color or red mark so they can disapprove or delete it
(Just my view)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.