V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

Greate Job @zainulhassan but I found a bugs when i tried to get media type
"HLS" controls are not showing. also I think quality setting should work on "MediaTypeVideo"
. and “OnDoubleclick” video play & pause. Btw Such a great Extension appreciated. Great Job :+1: Keep Going.

when i exit screen… video size increased…

1 Like

Amazing extension, thanks so much! :heart_eyes: :heart:
I have a suggestion, why don’t you add an option to choose a color for the buttons and text and background of the player, so that we can customize colors without having to create a whole custom design for it. It would be very helpful and i think it won’t take too much time from a professional and amazing developer like you! :blush:
I hope you can implement this feature, and thanks again for this awesome extension, keep going! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I will try to add this in the next update. Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Fullscreen is not working properly, please fix it

2 Likes

I’m facing a problem with scaling the player to the layout, when it initializes it appears in small dimensions, i think those for the buttons layout of the player, means a very small view and the user of course can’t watch a video inside that, and even if i use the scale block it doesn’t change anything, but when i enter full screen mode and then cancel it, the player’s dimensions become perfect just like i want! :joy: So i think you’ve got two problems; automatic scaling at initialization and manual scaling with the block both of them don’t work :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you can fix this as soon as you can, i think it isn’t hard for an amazing developer like you! :grin:

Test AIA: PlyrTest.aia (188.8 KB)

Thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

Is this extension really free? If yes then you’re not less than any gods. Hats off to you br0th3r. :pray::pray:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have the solution for the problem of full screen in default controls mode of Plyr Extension. (Video Player Extension)

Extension Developer @zainulhassan will have to add the blocks “When Plyr1 .onFullScreen” & “When Plyr1 .onExitFullScreen” in the extension.

You may even check ExoPlayer & VimeoPlayer, it also have such blocks hence not facing the problem of full screen.

Exo_Player. onFullScreen

Exo_Player. onExitFullScreen

Vimeo_Player. onFullScreen

Vimeo_Player. onExitFullScreen

If you would add such blocks in Plyr Video Player Extension then the problem of fullscreen will be 100% solved.

Please also update me as you add such blocks in your Plyr Video Player extension.

3 Likes

this looks that the extension is from deep host

1 Like

Which extension ?

I have just given image of sample blocks for his Plyr Video player extension to add such blocks to fix the issue of full screen issue.

Not the extension.

2 Likes

@zainulhassan Please reply to solution i wrote in this community page.

Check it for your extension it will definitely work.

Issue of Full Screen will be fixed. (for default video controls mode)

I know though you have another block of full screen named .OnFullScreenChanged but it is not working.
Video is not properly visible to the users.

1 Like

There is already a block for this

component_event

1 Like

It won’t solve the problem, because i already tried everything you can think about, but the problem is from the extension not related to my project or blocks because even with the onFullScreen event it won’t change anything i can do nothing at that event
The developer of this extension should fix this problem in his extension :confused:

1 Like

@zainulhassan But the video is not playing in full screen hence i suggested you to add 2 different blocks.

Please look into this full screen issue for default video controls.

1 Like

@zainulhassan Me also facing issue even i just downloaded his aia file and export it without doing any change.

And played video it was playing very well in Portrait mode but when i pressed full screen button video position changed.

The video screen didn’t occupy full screen and when i clicked full-screen again to switch to portrait mode, the upper side of video wasn’t visible.

The video position was changed moved upward.

I request Plyr video player extension developer to fix the issue of full-screen.

1 Like