How can I do to generate random numbers without repeating?

:us: How can I do to generate random numbers without repeating?

:ceuta_and_melilla: ¿Cómo puedo hacer para generar números aleatorios sin repetir?

Opera Instantánea_2020-07-12_000421_creator.kodular.io
numerosAleatorios.aia (2,1 KB)

:us: I saw this post but it does not help me because I want to make a list with very extensive numbers, if I continued with that method I would end up with many variables.

:ceuta_and_melilla: Vi esta publicación pero no me ayuda porque quiero hacer una lista con números muy extensos, si continuara con ese método terminaría con muchas variables.

:us: if it can be done without having to use an extension is better

:ceuta_and_melilla: si se puede hacer sin tener que usar una extensión es mejor

Hope this helps you need to do in a similar way just remove textbox blocks

1 Like

or just use the system time block for unique number

bild

5 Likes

First way I could think of is:

However, because random integer may keep repeating the same number, it might load a long time.

Second way

In for each number set “to” to your desire number
Do the for each item first and once only.

2 Likes

:us: Thank you so much this is exactly what i wanted. Generate random numbers without repeating or… more specifically in my case combine/mix a list of numbers without repeating, but it’s basically the same. This is the result:

:ceuta_and_melilla: Muchas gracias esto es exactamente lo que quería. Generar números aleatorios sin repetir o… más específicamente en mi caso combinar/mezclar una lista de números sin repetir, pero es básicamente lo mismo. este es el resultado:

numerosAleatorios (1).aia (2,9 KB)

:point_up_2: I am sorry to wear the images in Spanish, so I left the files .aia

:us: At first it was a bit confusing, but I realized that if I don’t remove the items from the list, it would be impossible for them not to be repeated, because being random could take the same values ​​again. thank you very much again.

:ceuta_and_melilla: Al principio fue un poco confuso, pero me di cuenta de que si no elimino los elementos de la lista, sería imposible que no se repitan, porque al ser aleatorio podría tomar los mismos valores nuevamente. muchas gracias nuevamente.

2 Likes

Glad that I can help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.