How can I download the image from my application to the users device

Hello everyone,
I want to know how I can download the image to the user’s device. I am using Kodular’s image component. I am unable to do it through the Download component as it asks for a download URL. I want to directly download the image. Please help

Pls search in our community… This is just a ref

I dont have any download URL. I am loading the image from a link. I want to know how I can download the image from the image component of kodular.

I don’t have any download URL. I am loading the image from a link. I want to know how I can download the image from the image component of kodular.

Did you tried it as a url?

1 Like

ya try enter the url from which you are loading the image

Actually I am loading different images from different user actions. Every time the image will be different. I want to download the image that is currently being displayed to the user.

could you send the image url

I am using unsplash for generating different image everytime.

ok wait sending the code give me 2 mins

Are you trying to make a wallpaper app or app that shows multiple pictures from unsplash?

I am not making a wallpaper app. I just want to load different image everytime to make the UI attrative

From where you call that images from unsplash?

where are you having all such url’s? If you are using for different action and why dont you the same as a url for it? sorry for mis understanding your query…

Yeah. I am calling and displaying different images everytime from unsplash and I want to download the particular image that is being shown

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hey maybe this works

api used
https://source.unsplash.com/collection/190727/1600x900

aia
unsplash.aia (2.3 KB)

Actually I don’t want to release the app idea now itself because its blocks are so simple that anyone can make the same app and release it to the Play Store before me. The person who creates the app idea deserves to publish it too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will try it and tell if it works. btw logic looks great and it should work…

1 Like