How can i get data from firebase and show it in dynamic card

no no you are getting me wrong its name is startChallengeBtn but its a card

I never got it wrong but you are saying yourself that

But you are showing CardView.Click block

BTW you can get the click this way

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has helped me to solve these problems. Finally i am able to get my expected results.

1 Like

i also want to get balance value and other values inside transactions bucket so will this work?

No this wont work. because in the firbase you are calling only Transaction, but you are trying to get Balance tag . Better use one firebase get value tag with Balance in the when firebase get tag list

i have called balance in screen initialize
is this ok or do i have to use 2 firebase component to call transaction details and other for balance
!

ok ok , then you can try…

1 Like

i got those values by using 2 firebase component but i am get all data with “”, like

use replace block to remove the "

1 Like

last final help, how can i arrange those dynamic components according to those amount like highest amount should be at top , second highest on 2nd and other like that… anyone please help!

This is discontinued but u can still use it -

The blocks -

The Global numberlist is the amount list

1 Like

Dynamic components get data from lists so you have to sort your lists first and then use your procedure to create dynamic components

1 Like

i am using this way to get data from firebase

This might help you

1 Like

result:
error:

how can i solve it?

The above procedure you have to do it twice cause you have 3 lists and you want to sort all of them according to the first one. See example

in your value credit card’s value is 75, but after shorting 75 is at last but credit card is still at 2nd position!

Yes correct it

1 Like

output:
firebase:

from morning i am thinking and changing everything but couldn’t fix it, the users are different but in each account all the details are of their own, no of cards are shown according to the no of users in db but the details inside it is same according to the user details.
update: i came to know that it is because of all the values are 0

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.