How can I share different files sequentially (not at the same time)?

I received these codes from this site as an AIA file after a stranger’s share. My program did not react when I tried to copy the code while my mp3 file was running and use it for another button. I’ve also tried adding times: /) Please help.

???

the correct path to the assets after building the app is //yourFilename.txt
see also the documentation App Inventor Extensions: File | Pura Vida Apps

also you forgot a dot in the filename
Unbenannt

Taifun

You are right, but I did not make that mistake in the original of my project. I forgot the name of my project while sending it to you.

How can I share different files sequentially (not at the same time)?

you might want to use a listpicker component to display all the files you like to share
then in the AfterPicking event copy the file from the assets to the internal sdcard and share it from there

you might want to adjust your project… and if you still are stuck, then post a screenshot of your updated relevant blocks…

Taifun

While trying to use listpicker component, I tried to use both listpicker and audio picker, but I could not reach a screen where I could list my mp3 files. As you said, I wanted to share my mp3 files afterpicking, but since I could not list them, I could not make any progress: / I have a lack of information about the program, I would appreciate it if you continue to help.

the FileListFromAssets method returns a list of all files in the assets… now you have to filter for only the mp3 files… you could use a for each in list loop for this… and in side the loop check, if an mp3 file was found… if yes add it to a second list and finally display that second list in the listpicker

Taifun