How i can make Dynamic Data in spinner component

…Thanks you very much :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Show as of your sample gsheet pls regarding this query

1 Like
  1. Get data
  2. Put it in global variable (for one time usage) or tinydb ((all time search in offline)
  3. In your previous AIA, you have the procedure to find the common item between two text boxes, in that text box just replace the text box1 text with spinner1 selection and for text box 2 with spinner2 selection, remaining thing app will and put the result value in spinner3
  1. Get data from gsheet as you did it in your previous aia
  2. Put it in global variable (for one time usage) or tinydb ((all time search in offline)
  3. In your previous AIA, you have the procedure to find the common item between two text boxes, in that text box just replace the text box1 text with spinner1 selection and for text box 2 with spinner2 selection, remaining thing app will and put the result value in spinner3

(You have shared a private gsheet link, either remove it or make set it view to one all in share settings)

1 Like

I think I understood well
Is it possible in this way to display all the data when pressing the spinner?

Yes possible…

After picking soinner2
Set spinner 3 element to create empty list

You want dynamic component to display the results?

1 Like

No problem whatsoever because the data will not be large I want the easiest

Both methods are easily only, no issue…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.