How to add a picture from one screen and send to other

Anyway. In this app what I see is, In screen 1 plus is there, if we click on it , it goes to screen2(but why???) and there you are adding images. But this is not the solution for query , i hope,

In screen1 if we add images, that image have to reflect in screen2 - this is your query

2 Likes

Same happening with your modified apk also

1 Like

@Anu10 mine is working fine i think you phone is having some issues in it.maybe
What about @Aditya

But now no need of this aia and apk now because i was experimenting and I came to know that with one tinydb we can transfer anything between multiple screen… earlier I thought one tinydb works only for the screen it is placed but now I tested and find the solution…Thanks @everyone

Means I have wasted my time :expressionless: mark solution please as you got that you can store in tiny db :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

No… if you save the value(tinydb) in one screen you can get it in any screen but tag must be unique. That’s why we suggest you already, links in tinydb or in anydatabase or multiple arrangement in that particular screen you can use…

2 Likes

Not really i also learnt some things from your code

Anyways leave that if you need any help in future just message thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.