How to add a picture from one screen and send to other

@Adriraj_Saha I am working on your project only ok i promise you i will complete this to prove @deanart2012 Wrong that i am not helping

1 Like

I’ve seen you do this in other topics too.

1 Like

@Adriraj_Saha I have made this successfully here I am send you and apk try this but one this this was really compilicated and with one pic we have to save image and url but anyways leave that here is apk when you will reply me I will share the aia file ok
Image.apk (5.3 MB) and thanks to @deanart2012 that he tagged me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

But @Jinx can I tell how it’s working…because whenever I pick an image and save it nothing happens

You need to add both Image and Url then only other screen will open

1 Like

Ok doing…let’s see…

Yeah working…Thanks @Aditya_Nanda for helping
Can u share the aia

@Jinx What did you use to store the images

Just see the aia

Yes i will i just made this for you
And also do you know i made this in just 10 minutes i am really from @deanart2012 :sob: :sob: :sob:
Any ways here is your gift
Image.aia (14.1 KB)
Mark Solution :cry: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks @Aditya Nanda for helping me find the solution…

I said this and I have done this

1 Like

Am i doing mistake ?? Why I am unable to see uploaded images?? I ve given permission too.

1 Like

Same happening with me :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Which android level ? there must be problem with file path so that’s why image is not loading but when we click the empty place i will open the correct url

Yes the image is not opening in the second screen but showing in 1st screen

@Jinx I faced another problem…when I upload 2 images instead of the 1st one it shows an error like the first picture disappear and the second becomes + picture in the first screen

But no problem I will modify and solve the bugs

I am using oppo neo 7

Redmi Note 7
Android 10

I think there is problem on below ones mine is POCO X3 PRO android 11 and app works fine

@Jinx Which api level you used…My one is Poco F1 android 10

Also when we upload more than 1 image except the first image no other image appears

default i didn’t changed that

@Still-learning there is no image component to show the uploaded image…I somewhat modified the one of Aditya to show the uploaded image
Image.apk (5.3 MB)
…you can check this modified one