How to add a picture from one screen and send to other

Hello koders,
I was making an app where an user can find the links of some sites he wants and when he clicks on any of them and the particular app will open ….but there I am facing a problem…In that I have added a screen where the user can enter the link of the webpage or app and a image which will be used as an icon but after the user clicks on done I want the image to be showed on the other screen whenever the user opens the app and whenever he clicks on his custom made shortcut he can be redirected to the link he has given…So can anyone help me to find the solution…I searched the community topics but cant find any appropriate solution. :slightly_smiling_face:

Show me your blocks what have you tried?

2 Likes

Can you tell us, what image you are adding over there?
I am suggesting… use list of images in a global variable. If the user inputs a web page/app just assign a image (by using select list item block) and save all the details in tinydb. So next time while he open, just check whether tinydb have value or not. If have value get it as per your idea and procedd further.

1 Like

Have not added any blocks yet…just done the UI part

1 Like

I want the users yo add images as per their wish

Wait i have made something i will share that

2 Likes

Whenever the user clicks on the add icon he will be redirected to the next page(photo given) where he can enter the details

Share your aia file i will edit for you

1 Like

You can even share in personal chat

1 Like

Hello @Adriraj_Saha are you here? It will take time to make it work ok please wait I will complete this 100% sure give me some time till 8pm

1 Like

Ok…sorry I was offline

1 Like

@Jinx have you done

This work is really tough i will try this again on new updated version as there as some error in loading component

1 Like

Leave this on me i will definitely do it

1 Like

@Jinx How much done?

There is an error after update so you need to select image on same screen and then store that to a tiny db so that user dont have to select image again and agin

1 Like

TinyDB wont transfer images between the screens. The best ways are,

Summary
  1. you can use images from airtable or any other data base
  2. if not (highly recommended) use multiple arrangements in the same screen.
2 Likes

Yes this is the way

1 Like

Beware of @Jinx . He always asks people for aia files in order to help them but rarely does. I think he is just collecting other people’s work under the pretext of helping them.

:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: Really Now see i will make his aia completely working this line really hurt me i didn’t expected this from you :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like