How to add material icon in dynamic button from kodular?

how to add material icon in dynamic button from kodular ?

You can try to:
1- Set the font type face property using set property block
2- use this block:

i’m not using yousuf chan / dynamic any component , i’m using kodular dynamic component, and there no option like that image u sent please help

There is no option of material icons in kodular dynamic components but you can use can use emoji as text on button…its look like material icon…

1 Like

u can found emoji on google by type whatsapp emoji

You can try to use it, it have many more possibilities :upside_down_face: one of them is that you would be able to use material icons.

Good idea​:wink:, but some devices doesn’t support all emojis, so they won’t show properly

1 Like

that’s slow compare to kodular dynamic component ,
yousuf chan / dynamic any component toke 30 sc to create 1000 button on my device, where koduler dynamic button take 4 sc to create same amount of button i mean 1000 button

1 Like

may b…but i think whatsapp emojis looks almost same in every device… i m not talking about keyboard emojis…

1 Like

Can you see those 1000 buttons at once

1 Like

Diffrnce is to clear…if u use externel extension it’ll take some time to load

1 Like

no, but :joy: I can see by scrolling, I mean I have to wait to see 30 sc to watch some button created when I try load 1000 at once, but when I do the same with kodular dynamic button I have to wait only 4 sc to see some button

Why wait, why not adding buttons while you scroll…

2 Likes

good idea tnx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.