How to add new files in already published app and update automatically?

I want to know how to add new files in already published app and it updates automatically
is there anyone who can help me ?

Welcome !
Maybe This :

For this, before uploading first version of your app to playstore, you should connect your app to any online storage/database like firebase and make arrangements accordingly(as per your need) in your app, so that your app gets new files whenever present

Then after whenever you upload new files to firebase, they will be reflected in your app without any need of updating your app according to the arrangements you have made.

If you have not connected your app to any online database before uploading the first version of your app to playstore, then I don’t think there is any other way. You will need to manually update your app after adding new files to new version of your app.

1 Like

i think you didnot get my point
i want app like in which i upload new video or pictures then these pictures or videos automatically added in app

1 Like

So there is no doubt.
Only :
Update your database …

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

I said the same :point_down:

:wink:

1 Like

I didn’t believe this was what he wanted to “update information in the database” :thumbsup:

1 Like

If these files are stored in the app package (assets), there is no way to update this without publishing a new release.

2 Likes

You can use the in app update component