How to build a big app → APK max. 100 MB or → AAB 150 MB

Hi
I did it :slight_smile: it was not so hard
Little twinge for Apptomarket
Thank you for your help

1 Like

Yes, for me A2M also works after the last Kodular update.

Yes, but it’s still working using the current apktool.jar version (at least for me).

Of course …

Worked !!! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! :grin:

It was not opening the apk file in the apk editor studio initially… later on i understood that for using this you must have [Java ≥ 8]

Got this from the requirements of downloading the apk editor studio from
https://qwertycube.com/apk-editor-studio/download/

How to upload a 200 MBs Apk to playstore? I know how to add files to assets using your tutorial @bodymindpower … this works for apps less than 100 MBs but is there any way to do it for apps around 200 MBs?

This is not possible.

I used this method to one of my app (apk size-46mb. I used APK Edit. Studio) and it worked, thanks! Just wanted to know how can we apply this method with AAB android bundle? Because we have to upload AAB file to play store from July or august and I think it is mandatory to use aab file instead of apk file.

A few months ago I asked the same question in the AI2 forum:

1 Like

how to extract a big app .aab ?

Currently extracting the .aab file is not possible, means there is not straight forward way to do it. You can try it by changing the extension from .aab to .zip and then extract it but it might not work properly.

It will definitely not work.

Note: I added Part 2 on how to build a big app → AAB & sign it to my guide.
It takes less than 1 minute to insert large files into the assets and sign the AAB .

3 Likes

Did you not say that signing does not work.

Thanks for the guide for aab files too :grinning: :grinning:

Kindly Need help in Signing my AAB

after signing I get this message
Warning:
The signer’s certificate is self-signed.

and After uploading the AAB [an update for my already published app] I get this message and not uploaded
Your Android App Bundle has an invalid signature. Upload again with a valid signature.

although I did all the steps in the video

thanks in advance

You need to sign aab with your keystore

I did the signing … but that was the result … I followed the instructions and get a signed aab … but still giving me this result

Did you publish your original app as an APK?
If so, stick with it and also use an APK for the update.

1 Like

Do you mean that the already published apps that used APK can keep publishing updates using APK and not AAB even after 1 november as google mentioned before… and only the newly pubished apps must use AAB?

if so … that would be great news