I want to change my community username but there is no option. So how can I change?
- Log in to your Kodular account using your email and password.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner of the website.
- Select “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- Under the “Account” tab, you will see your current username. Click on the pencil icon to edit it.
- Enter your desired new username and click on “Save Changes” to update your username.
Note: You can only change your username once every three months.
But it shows “No Community profile linked to this account”
So how to link
Go your my kodular and click profile satting and change your username
Please any admin change my username manually, Because I am not found any button or something where can i change.
apparently alone your full name can be edited
If you post around 5 or more times, Discourse will no longer allow you to change your username. You will have to wait for a moderator to help you.
sorry for bothering where to ask tho?