How to create a menu to turn off / On Mobile Phone

but how to use the shell components to perform this task ? i had understand that i had to ask the permission Manifest.permission.REBOOT
But can you please tell me how to use shell components ?

The shell component is for the most part linux Commands, so you can use it like this

@Still-learning @GeoBadge_Official

Still not working please provide me the complete solution of this.
Please find the attached screenshots

Capture

I think to do so in kodular you need root permission. But I am not sure. I will search for this

Okay thanks

How to turn off or restart the phone? - MIT App Inventor Help - MIT App Inventor Community

I read the complete Artical but how to use that extension to get root permission ?

@Still-learning

Also read this for permission

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/android/docs/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#REBOOT

@Still-learning still didn’t understand how to use these all please help. I just read that its all about to copy file from assets. Please help with the exact block i should use ?

Ok, I will test first from my side and will show you.

1 Like

@Still-learning thank you so much, waiting desperately

So, did you found any solution for this problem yet ? @Still-learning

Not yet… …

Please try as early as possible

i hope it is possible only.even shell command, with the rooted devices… …

so now are you able to found any solution ? its been a bit too long. @bodymindpower can you please help in this matter ?

@Still-learning did you found some solution to this ?

sorry. I believe that this cannot be done with out asking user permission also google rules changed a lot

But I want to ask permission from the user to do and there are many apps on google play store which can perform this function so I don’t think it’s illegal if you take permission from the user.