How to Create Any Design Using Dynamic Components Extension

Thanks Dora it’s work fine. Now I want to get a click on dynamic components, could It be possible? Thanks a Lot

1 Like

Yes it is possible

Dora you are an angel. Have you any simple example to show me how can I do that?

A very simple example

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will try tomorrow!! Regards

I am getting “Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘java.lang.Class java.lang.Object.getClass()’ on a null object reference” error.
Searched forum and found

and understand what should I do, but I am checking my code and can not find error.
I am trying to copy this:
components:

blocks:

Can you download procedure as png and post it again ?

Also why are you using a table ?

to get this design:
img1 - space - img
nameofimg1 - space - nameofimg2

Did you mean this?

I think I found the problem. It is Align Horizontal-Vertical blocks.

Although error vanished still I can not duplicate elements. I will try without table.

1 Like

Replace red block (get vertical) with get horizontal

Use numbers instead of brown alignment blocks. for example 3 for bottom, 1 top, 2 centered…

Thank you, The Guide is ultimately useful and clear.

1 Like

How can i got him

Can I create Lottie component

Greetings koders, I come here for help, I really have days trying until very late and I’m tired of the fact that nothing I do works… I just need to click on the dynamic card brought from mysql, and take the id of each card to be sent again. I have tried all the codes posted here and none of them worked for me, it tells me that there is nothing in the id… I put photos of my blocks to see if someone takes pity on me and gets me out of my anguish… successes.

When cardview clicked you’re only getting the last id of the created view from your blocks above.
Secondly, the way you create your view will not be easy for you to get their respective id’s you know what I mean… instead of Horizontal Arrangement15 global Id use Horizontal Arrangement fifteen global Id. With this you’ll be able to replace all text with the segment for you to be able to get the Id.

1 Like

thanks Powertech. Sorry but i dont know how to your answer. you can put a example for understand what i wrong. Thank yoy for your response…

edit answer: Changue any code, more and lees undertand your response. Find a code example and adapt it form my proyect… Now, receive other error, at least detect the click is an avance for me… thank you

this is my button.

blocks change

Am not on PC, I’d have shown you with some blocks but since you’re able to get it from my explanation above you’d be able to get this also.
To get the Id, I see you want to get the text from component titulo_prod_01
Do this- label.text of component = replace all text = get Id by component = titulo_prod_01 segment= titulo_prod_01 and replace it with =" " by doing this you’d get only the Id of that component.

1 Like

this work for me… all done… thank you powertech…