How to create side menu in Kodular

Like i said, then you have to have a sidemenu on every screen.

1 Like

but it’s not showing on every screen and i putted an image on a button, but that is still blank and when i upload that image again it says the makeroid server is not responding. check my apk file…i have only two screens the button named "paper sets " will navigate you to another screen where the side menu is not showing rcert college app.apk (6.6 MB)

Please show some screenshots and blocks. I don’t installs apks.

1 Like

the image is not showing here on this button even after i uploaded those images multiple times

1 Like

Maybe it is the space in the image name?

2 Likes

yes that was because of space in file name. thank you so much finally you helped me alot bro. i was confused till last 5 hours that why is this happening

3 Likes

what is the header image size?

1 Like

my app is getting close just after opening, do I need to add any important block?
currently I just added side menu from layout , and block
like this.

I have problem with this :frowning:
anyone made a custom sidemenu that is scrollable???

I have used vertical scroll arrangement (didn’t worked)
I have used vertical scroll arrangement inside vertical arrangement that scrolled but sidemenu didn’t open on button click.

Please help me complete this block. I want to open my homepage, either by putting its URL or by calling webviewer. How to do that?

2020-04-21_021953

i use the Custom Tabs component, you can try it…

hi
i try make sidemenu with this tutorial the problem is the lenght is too small help me

The width is assigned in the arrangement that you put as a base.

Why do you put it in the initialize block?

I mention this, since it says in the documentation that kodular offers us that the companion is crash by putting it in the initialize block.

Does this only happen in the companion but not in the apk?

no because the width the arragment is more large

Read this topic.
You cannot change the size of the sidemanu, although the arrangement that you put as a menu is much larger.

I encounter this problem when I open the program. There is no such thing as a side menu in the program, but such a problem arises.

Show your block

I am sorry, but I am having some issues while using this method to create a side menu in my app. Anyone there to help?

Taifun