How to create update dialog

I AM CREATING UPDATE DIALOG BUT AFTER GETTING THE VALUES IT IS NOT MAKING VISIBLE TO TRUE I HAVE CHECKED TWICE BUT CANT FIND WHAT IS WRONG PLEASE HELP

1. Don’t write your whole query in capital letters. It seems like you are shouting.

2. Under Got Column event your are creating a dialogue but Show Custom Dialogue block which shows the created dialogue is not present. May be that’s the problem?

P.S. For me, creating two dialogues with same notifier components seems to be confusing.

2 Likes

Search community first, this problem is already solved.

1 Like

@The_K_Studio

As per the blocks provided in this topic, @Sri_Harsha is not using firebase for app update purpose. Here firebase is mainly used for authentication.

And the linked topic in your reply is using the firebase for storing the app version. So there is no relation between this topic and your linked topic.

If you read the blocks carefully shown here the version is stored in Spreadsheet not in firebase. Correct me if I am missing something

Please dont shout (all caps)

1 Like

It was already mentioned @Mateja

3 Likes

You are not using data of every got cell to anywhere…
And make sure that you are getting data from airtable…

and try to use create custom dialog block on screen initialization but don’t use show custom block(use this when its needed…) and set update_dialog-arrangement visible to true by default…

1 Like

I know it, but topic is related to app update and this is one of the way to do it.

Here only database is different but problem is same, so people have to learn about the differences and implement it.

Simple, Use: In-App Update component
Warning: it will only work if the app is on the :google:google :google_play:playstore

1 Like

Hey, I am using Airtable to update App

Here are My Blocks

Output

1 Like

Hi @themaayur, have you used this method means using create custom dialog block on screen initialization

It’s not worked

When screen Initialize call airtable row and then check for version of app and if update is available then show the dialogue.
You can see the blocks for better understanding. :wink:

I have done this almost 5 weeks ago this is a part of my current project in which I am working.

that i know :slightly_smiling_face:
but have you used below block on screen initialization
blocks (17)

Ohh sorry I didn’t get your question before.
Yes I have used it on screen initialize.

that is what i was saying till now :joy::joy:

See below

1 Like

You can show your blocks just saying it not working is not enough. How can we get the problem without seeing any thing.

P.S. : Set the arrangement visible to true

made it already

Instead of calling cell Use get row block and then use the values you can save many blocks.

Refer this one

Why are you using dynamic components create a simple layout with lable and button.

And as @nikzdreamer2001 said use the create dialogue block on screen initialize.

1 Like