How to delete brackets in a listview

yes Dora. Isnt it terrible. Im still stuck on the same thing. I saw your solution. I tried it but then I saw it was for a Google Spreadsheet. So I couldnt use it. I tried but it didnt work. :frowning:

So why didi you create a new topic for same thing ?

Ok, Lists of Lists. I get that. But how then to get rid of the brackets and other stuff even if its list of List stuff?

It works for me.

Suppose if the list is CSV row text mean., Slightly adjust here like this

because I added more detail to my question and was able to better express the problem once I had a better understanding of the thing and the things I had tried and not tried.

So even though you have hard coded the items in the list should I simply substitute your lists for the result from the database?

Don’t see the global initial list(it will look like your query result obtained from database)… just try to do just like given in screen init. If it not work(even in two methods) just let me know

Can I substitute your lists with my SQLlite result?

Screenshot_2022-03-14-13-35-49-08

Construct blocks like this first and let us know the output .

Move all those blocks into when SQLlite after query event block

In the place of global list just use only get response

error01

without it…

why do I get the feeling there are some guys watching this thread, shaking their heads and wondering how long its going to take for me to wake up :slight_smile: :wink:

Its almost as if this is not being seen AT ALL!

learn to work with lists and list of lists…
you might want ot use the list from csv table block to convert a csv table into a list of lists…

1 Like

I thought if I increment the index and do an insert for every item

:frowning:

First confirm whether your output is a list item or not. Then you can decide.

If it is list, by using select list item list take the first item and analyse how many items are there and whether they are in perfect list item. Again if so try to take first item from the list.

bfr we do that… can you please help me to refresh a list.

This doesnt work

In the if block, you must use condition but you have added the query. So convert it into a logic using logical block like is equal to , not equal to, etc etc

Pls ref here, how SQL blocks need to setup

Thank you. Much appreciated. I hope I find my answers amongst that lot.

Hey… all the app file are exactly the same. Name and tel no. I’ve done that. It’s the delete and refresh I’m struggling with…

1 Like

doesnothing

That’s is for eg. I thought your output is that format but it is not.

That two list view is to show you the real and modified. See my post. There I added two list view with diff outputs.

Listview1. Actuall(i mean with bracket)

Listview2. Modified list(wthut bracket)

yes but in my real world blocks I only use one list and it doesnt seem to work???