How to download an image from the assets to the device of the user

Good Night I’m from Brazil and I’m new to Kodular. I would like to know how to make some images in my APP active the function for people to download the images. I am not able to do this in the blocks. Hugs

[image]

Official language is English. Please translate to eng if not your topic will be delisted or flagged.

1 Like

I don’t think so your question is clear. Do you want user to download images from your app?

1 Like

These are the blocks so that you can easily Download that some images in your app to the user.

Screenshot_2021_0505_090853

2 Likes

To do so app creator must ask user permissions… write external storage. If not Google play will reject

1 Like

Thank you so much for trying to help.
But unfortunately I didn’t find these blocks on Kodular

1 Like

Search download in designer mode

1 Like

Good Morning.
kodular Compenion disconnects 40 times an hour and the USB connection never connects.

Someone at Kodular could have pity on Brazilians.
Hugs

Use Firefox browser to connect companion…

I’m using Firefox myself. …

Unfortunately an application that would take 30 days to make on Tankable will take 120 days on Kodular …
It will be the first and last time that I will sweat Kodular … owner of the kodular company cares little for programmers …

I placed the blocks as indicated and it didn’t work. Hugs

How to Make a Clickable Image for People Download on Kodular

I already did half of my application. but I am not able to leave an image in my application available for download.
I know how to speak English I am using Google translator.
Here in the community they will help me with these blocks, I put the model in my application.
But when you click on the image in the Kodular Companion the image does not download …
Hugs
Download Kodular

For God’s sake, it could be that someone could help me.
Unfortunately, Kodular Support doesn’t help at all.
I’ve been trying to learn for 10 days how I make some photos on the APP available for people to download.
I had two friends here in the commutation that gave me these block models.
I put it exactly in my APP, but did not activate the Download.
Only error appears …
I’m just not able to understand how I leave it to leave a clickable image for when someone clicks on the image to download the image that is on my APP.
Hugs
Download Kodular

How to Leave an Image in my Downloadable App on Kodular

I already did half of my application. but I am not able to leave an image in my application available for download.
I don’t know how to speak English, I’m using a Google translator.
Here in the community they will help me with these blocks below, I put the model in my application.
But when you click on the image in the Kodular Companion the image does not download …
Hugs

Please stop spamming the forum with multiple topics about the same thing.

1 Like

@Andre_Domingos_Ferreira Please no more new threads about same thing, continue with chit chat in this thread from now on…

P.S. all other threads was merged to this one so don’t go and flag them, if you do, you will be flagged instead.

how did you call the DownloadImage method?
what is your download url?
and which error occurs exactly?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Have you set the clickable property of the image component to true?

Thank you so much friends, for taking the time to help me.