[How to fix] Zip Path Traversal ERROR

I uploaded an update for my app and got this error and warning.
It is the first time I get those. …

error
Zip Path Traversal

Your app contains an unsafe unzipping pattern that may lead to a Path Traversal vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article to learn how to fix the issue.

• com.startapp.android.publish.adsCommon.a.g.a

Warning

Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains

Your app’s Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable it could impact the privacy of your users.

Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains.

Dose such error and warning would affect my app?

What causes this?

How to fix?

Here are all the used extensions and components

2 Likes

Hi
I received the same warning.

2 Likes

Hallo, I am new in building application. I receive the warning too, only in application building on kodular, How to fix the error.

Google Play Console also asks me to fix my app. I guess this is Kodular that could fix it?

I too I have a problem but I have not used any extension instead I have used only AdMob Component and it is showing that

I am sure this is caused by AdMob Component and this can cause our AdMob account to be disabled for good.

Hello Kodular Staff can you solve this issue.

1 Like

I am sure this is caused by the kodular commisions and that ads of startapp.com codes intergrated by kodular team but for sure this this will cause our AdMob account to be disabled by Google now days Google don’t allow this kind of cheating plea kodular staff do something to help us solve this issues.

1 Like

Do you have a ADmod Reward Component or just banners and interstitial?

same problem

Can admob account be disable for this warnings ?

i don’t use admob Rewards Video component but it is still showing this warning?

Same Warnning and errors! any one help please? how to fix this errors?

No solution to fix this error?

if i add Ad Manager Components in my app and remove Admob Components from my app, then show this errors or warning?

This is an issue Kodular has to solve. @Kodular @Diego
You as Kodular user can not fix anything.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

ZIP Path Scan
Your application contains an insecure decompression format which can lead to a “Path Traversal” vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article for instructions on how to resolve the issue.

com.startapp.android.publish.adsCommon.a.g.a

Hello everyone,
Remove the Push Notifications module from your app and export it as such. You can upload your app to the store without any problems.

However, KODULAR developers need to fix One Signal as soon as possible… Please hear us!!

Nice days.

3 Likes

Please don’t spam by double posting.

can i update my app durning this warning or errors? help me

i Don’t use push notification in my app then?