How to make a button slider like this

is this possible ?- button slider

Maybe this Guide by @Xoma can help you

Yes, saw this tutorial. But it doesnt support drag feature. We cannot drag the cardview from one corner to another…

I am sure you could implement some logic and do that , try

How do you drag an arrangement from one corner to another? I dont think its possible

Repositionning Tools extension by @Mohamed_Tamer lets you drag horizontally, vertically or in any direction inside the layout you want. Use some logic and make it work like you want.
Mark as solution if it helps :blush:

2 Likes

see @picanastudios I told you nothing is impossible , we just need to give it a try and a little bit of research

so by this extension you can register the inner card

and when inner card is dragged then it performs the function you want

edit 1: you could also do one thing if the inner card is dragged then you set the text.visible to false

1 Like

The extension is by @Mohamed_Tamer not @zainulhassan .

4 Likes

Ohh i’m sorry it’s because i thought it was component tools extension at first so when i checked i found out that it’s repositioning tools extension, and changed the name but forgot to change the developer’s name. I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

Oh it seems like even components tool extension is by @Mohamed_Tamer :joy: :joy:

Something like this ?

1 Like

Is it the same component being dragged are you making one invisible and the other one visible?

I’m using RepositioningTools extension by @Mohamed_Tamer

3 Likes

You can also make a full customize slider with the help of an imagesprite and a canvas.
In this old example I made it act as an Volumen slider. But you will get the idea. Sometimes people forget that many things are possible without any extension.

1 Like

Marked solution when query was actually solved. You cannot mark solution for making fun of people asking questions.

Nice to hear that your query is solved

seriously by trying to help you and motivate you am I making fun of you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.