How to make an app as default

Hello,
I want to make a music player developed by kodular. I want when user want to play a particular music it will pop-up an allert asking “do you want to make music player default” so when user clicks on default whenever the user want to play a music it uses the app to play the music. Is there an extension for it?

1 Like

No, isn’t possible at the moment on Kodular

1 Like

I hope kodular are taking note of all these things. These are what make up a good App Development. Anyway well done to kodular and am expecting to seeing all things in the next update.

4 Likes

You can not make your app as default but can receive shared files of some particular types like text,audio,video and image.
Share-to-own-App

1 Like

It would be really nice. Create a topic with this suggestion on feedback / i want category

1 Like

I will do that.

1 Like

Hello,
I want kodular to add a new component that can make an app to be set as a default so when the app is opened by a user it will ask for permission if you want to make it as default. I will be really glad if this is added to the next update. Happy koding.

1 Like

What do you mean by making it as default and asking for permission? Please clarify

2 Likes

For example I make a music player. If a user want to play a particular music a pop-up will show asking which music player you want to use to play the music so if a user pick a particular player then each time he tries to play a music it will automatically use the music player he selected earlier.