How to make an Online Gallery

ok thanks in advance​:innocent::innocent:

here it is,

are u using the extension or component?

spreadsheet component of kodular.

I think Now you understand @Mouhurtik_Ray because brother @ImranTariq done it before me.
So no need of my method now.:+1:

2 Likes

I did the way u said but it’s going to an endless loop or never loading on screen initialize i have did get column and then this

blocks

PS I had removed the spinning bar while testing it dismiss and load both

the method is not working or maybe am doing it wrong i have given ss of blocks can u plz tell me or send me aia plz?

try this topic… maybe this is what you are looking for

1 Like

Yes i have seen u r video and even checked the aia it’s great but the same kind of design i.e it shows images in grid view i don’t want something like that what i what is image showing in bottom of page with swipe-able images

i am not giving you a perfect solution here… dont expect that… i just showed you an example,
in my wallpaper app there is a full image view page, you can use that as a reference, adding left and right button or swipe method will do the trick

make sure you have set arrangement before these where you want colintree to add photos

yes i have did that

there must be some problem , like in image link, or in blocks, can you post all blocks related to this

Motivision_gallery.ais (16.4 KB)
The aia has many screen here is the screen where i want the photos

Thanks in advance for u r help

1 Like

which extension you have used in this screen, without them we cant check that ais

i am sending u the aia in pm

hey leave it thanks for your help but i created same thing using firebase storage extension

1 Like

thats great it always best to try yourself, that is best way to learn , and i am happy that you sorted out.

1 Like

Thanks a lot