How to save file in txt to upload to mysql database

Boa Tarde; Quero uma ajudar de vocês.

Estou criando um app que terá que salvar as informações cadastradas pelos usuários tudo offline, estas informações tem que ser salvas em um arquivo compativel e depois ser realizado o upload no bd de dados do mysql.

Alguém teria alguma dica ou sugestão?
Lembrando que não é possivel conectar direto ao bd de dados. Tem que ser realizado nestas 3 etapas:

1- Usuário insere as informações;
2- Usuário salva em arquivo compartivel
3- Usuário realiza o upload das informações para o bd mysql atraves do arquivo gerado.

obrigado

Translation added by Mod

Good afternoon; I want some help from you.

I’m creating an app that will have to save the information registered by users all offline, this information has to be saved in a compatible file and then uploaded to the mysql database.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Remembering that it is not possible to connect directly to the database. It has to be done in these 3 steps:

1- User enters the information;
2- User saves in shareable file
3- User uploads the information to the mysql database through the generated file.

thanks

Welcome to community. Official lanquage is English so next time please follow the rules, for now I added a translation for you

1-Save in
Sqlite - in smartphone with Kodular Blocks
( There are many examples here in comunnity )
:point_down:

2-Send the data(web Component) to an API that will receive this data and write it to the online database.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/DvwZO3eDjHs/4m5fY9xhHd0J
By Stephen Zipprich

(This API is a script in a language of your choice (the language you are most familiar with).)

Well, that’s a summary of every task to be done