How to set up makeroid starter for usb testing

hi guys , i m new here can anyone pls tell how to set up starter for usb testing . I have searched a lot didn’t found a good answer . Makeroid is better than other platforms but without live testing i can do nothing here
THANKS IN ADVANCE

1 Like

why u didn’t try makeroid companion live?

For example somehow if he don’t has wifi on his phone, but i don’t know. But that’s not important. The important thing is answer his question.

2 Likes

I use mobile Hotspot that’s why I need USB testing

1 Like

You guys should make a video on how to use usb companion, bcoz like me lots of other people can’t able to make it work. It shows everytime that my phone is not attached but when I try it with appybuilder, it works fine.

1 Like

isn’t it hotspot a wifi? or u mean USB tethering?

1 Like

He means sharing his phone’s internet connection with his pc/laptop.

2 Likes

If he has Internet/Data on his Phone, he could use the Companion.

1 Like

NOT WHATEVER FOR YOU ALL??

We just need to find a soultion, not asking why.
P.S. but maybe he has not many data, and don’t want to use his data “twice” (with his computer and phone too)

1 Like

No, it’s not possible if he is having only one phone.

2 Likes

I don’t have any hotspot to connect with so I use my phone’s internet connection on my pc via Bluetooth. Now if I use Live Usb testing on makeroid it is not working but with same procedure I use Live Usb testing on appybuilder everything is working perfectly? Why is that?

I think Makeroid staff can help you.

Why not compile to APK? You’ll get a taste of the finished app that way.

I think it’s so confusing, building app in every change, live testing is much better.

Exactly, bcoz when we design the app we have to make sure that every element is in order or how it looks if we change something. So if we build app after every change it will take a lot of time and effort.

Well, you can probably find hundreds of APKs on my phone at any given point, but I personally feel that compiling is very efficient. Personal preference, I guess.

2 Likes

thanks but can anyone answer my question . its not possible for me to download app after every small change

1 Like

usb live testing working now :grinning:

1 Like

Bhai kaise kra tanne, pls tell all the steps​:blush: