How to Show Download Progress With Circular Progress | Guide

Err… no? My second language is english and I’m learning it since 4 years… but it can be that I wrote somewhat… german-like in my sentences… :alien: :de: :confounded:
:smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But I understand

Because English is my second language too?? :joy:

1 Like

#Offtopic

Hello, Koders hope you all are fine. This is off topic but I don’t want to create a new topic so I am posting it here. So don’t flag it as it’s my topic. :grin::grin::sweat_smile:

Now coming to the point, I am working on a project since last 3 weeks. So I need beta testers for testing my app. If any is Interested then they can PM me with the following Information.

Device Name

Android Version

If you have multiple devices than give the above information for each device.

Regards, Maayur

1 Like

Hi,
actually i’ve tried this extension (Circular Progress Bar) and I found something that is not very rigth…
The FgColorEnd is not the corresponding to the 100% :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
This color should be related to propertie like “FgColorMiddle”. In fact, here start color is the same as the end color…
And for exemple if you want to set the start color to red and end color to green, it is not working correctly. 100% is showing a ring with red top and green bottom.

What u actually want to create? … Have u tried this provided aia and apk!?

1 Like

Show what you want and what have you tried.

I mean that a sector progress bar with red color for start and end color as green should be displayed like this :
Sector progress bar

Sorry for my poor gradient quality (specially the “middle” color which is not really the good one), i’m not a professionnal :sweat_smile:

With the actual behaviour of the extension, start color is the same as the end color and EndColor is in fact the “middle 50%” color.
Hope you will understand…

I think you have some misconception
Start/End colour means the colour of ring and not of that progress.

This can be easily accomplished with canvas If you are unable to work with extension.

Otherwise read and check carefully the logic @themaayur has used in his guide… U will not be disappointed

ok my bad, I tried the aia file and now I understand the behaviour, thanks for help…
I tested with a big file and at the end the ring seems complete but actually not. It would be avoid if there were a propertie for ring to set the cut as rounded or squared :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t work, it throws a error

1 Like

i Used it Today EveryThing was Alright.

Except This -

2 Likes

Can I know the error and yes if it’s this,we can’t do anything.

1 Like

why this is not working in emulator but this is working in my phone see this

Can anyone drop that circular progress aix file . The site is not loading

Very Nice Guide @themaayur

1 Like
1 Like

the extension is not downloading if anyone have please resend it…

Abusing extensions is now a problem, I always try not to use them, except for very specific things. in your your guide you use Progress load and not download. but good guide. I use a Lottie file and based on the number of frames, I calculate the progress

You have this extension??