Hello Everyone ![]()
I have a problem… ![]()
Can anyone solve it ?..
Issue:-
Look into this video… ![]()
![]()
![]()
In this, When I Tap on Class 10,11,12…,
Then, there showing 1,1,1
…
My Related Blocks:-
Screen1
Screen2
Can anyone Solve it…?
Please help me… ![]()
Hello Everyone ![]()
I have a problem… ![]()
Can anyone solve it ?..
Issue:-
Look into this video… ![]()
![]()
![]()
In this, When I Tap on Class 10,11,12…,
Then, there showing 1,1,1
…
My Related Blocks:-
Screen1
Screen2
Can anyone Solve it…?
Please help me… ![]()
are you using dynamic components extension for making the grid view
if yes
then show your complete blocks of your screen
The Better Way To Pass Value In Other Screen , Pass As A List
And Select It As Your Wish
this method so good
But,If the user has made a mistake in another block and the blocks are not visible to us,
then this method also will not work.
No, I did’t using any dynamic components… ![]()
You should not use the contain text block in this scenareo.
Use = to compare the string because when you use contain text
then : “1” is contained in “11” and “12” so it gets true
Yes, I’m using a list (start value)
If what I said is not clear then you can ask again.
Here is a little example:
“ansh” contains text “a” >> true
“ansh” contains text “b” >> false
“11” contains text “6” >> false
“11” contains text “1” >> true
Yes,
You Are Right
Thanks, Trying
Its good but bit overrated. There are many other great ones.
Thriller : Attack On Ttitan (way better/best imo) , Monster (also made by madhouse) , Perfect blue (movie - also made by madhouse)
yes i love monster too
The Revenger Studios
Thanks for @Ansh_Anand, @The_Revenger_Studios and @Srrazmi ![]()
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.