How to stop the rain

That’s not allowed. That would make it an earning app like @Diego said. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

let’s be honest here. im 100% sure even Diego will use your app if you add that feature… and your app will be the #1 in the world!!!

4 Likes

oh peter years passing but this app never be old and still keeping to effect many young developers . great ideas coming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Peter sir using your idea of this app many people are earning money by showing stunt of stopping rain… So this app is now earning app…
Please close the topic related to earning apps :joy:

4 Likes

A download as apk would be nice.
No time to create it by myself

3 Likes

Added the apk especially for you in the first post. No one besides you may download it so don’t tell anyone. Ok? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was installing the app and after i open it… "Huwaaaw… this app changed my life " :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: that you @Peter for bringing this wonderful apk in my experience.

1 Like

Legend has it… Many many years ago, in an era long past, someone in Africa used this app.

5 Likes

I also have a version for stopping snow. :snowflake: On request by @Italo :sunglasses::grin:

9 Likes

Sadly, it doesn’t snow here… :crying_cat_face:
Or, I could’ve used your app :grin:

1 Like

No, my app only stops the snow not starts the snow. That is a different app. :grin:

1 Like

Then you should make one! :sweat_smile:

Diego will make a new Badge/Category, #super-powered-koders & put only you in that. :grin:
You may be awarded a big prize + money :grin: by the Indian Govt. if u succeed with this… :rofl:

2 Likes

use vpn :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Rain sensor on a phone? LOL !!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

We call it no water resisstance too.

5 Likes

@peter any updates starting snow for india?

It’s now snowing event in the community :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The “Stop the snow” version i made for @Italo should also work in India. My apps are universal. You should try it.

stopthesnow.apk (5.2 MB)

5 Likes

How about this?

3 Likes

startthesnow.apk (5.2 MB)

3 Likes

In similar vein, and just for fun:

moascover

MoonOnAStick.apk (4.0 MB)

6 Likes