How to stop the rain

This is a tutorial to make the most powerful app in the world. With this app you can control the weather. It it rains you can make it stop. It uses no extension just the standard components of Kodular.

This is the design

These are the blocks

If it rains you open the app point your phone towards the clouds and press the button.

The background chances to

The number of times you stopped the rain is visible on the screen.

If this doesn’t work for you it might be that your phone doesn’t have a rainsensor so it can not stop the rain. Post your phone model here with your question if it doesn’t work.

Here is the aia if you want to build it for yourself and test it.
stoptherain.aia (263.0 KB)

And the apk of this special app. Be carefull when you use it.
stoptherain.apk (5.1 MB)

19 Likes

I remember when you showed me that on the Summit and I was like :astonished:

10 Likes

Well i had to stop the rain in Boston when we arrived. :cloud_with_rain:

6 Likes

Yeah, but then we nearly burned walking through Boston :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

The natural power of Peter+Kodular = Weather Control :joy:

4 Likes

Can confirm that it’s working perfectly on Android 9 Pie. Also, I want to request a feature: can you make use of the Android UserManager API property isUserAGoat? Goats often steal my phone to change the weather :goat: and I want to stop them

7 Likes

Bingo !!! Peter nice work :dizzy_face: can you please make one such app for me in which instead of water drops, real dollars fall :dollar:. I know you can do it easily, don’t post the aia here, you may take some money out of mine:shushing_face:
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Nice work Peter, another great topic, I will surely use it in case I forget my umbrella.:+1:

2 Likes

Real life example of I want to make an app ?

3 Likes

That would be considered earning app, and it’s not allowed :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Not working in my MotoG5S Plus. Instead of stopping the rain, it enhanced the rain and almost caused a flood in my neighborhood. What might I have done wrong? :pensive:

7 Likes

Can you add an feature to make billionaire too? i hope you can!

That’s not allowed. That would make it an earning app like @Diego said. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

let’s be honest here. im 100% sure even Diego will use your app if you add that feature… and your app will be the #1 in the world!!!

4 Likes

oh peter years passing but this app never be old and still keeping to effect many young developers . great ideas coming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Peter sir using your idea of this app many people are earning money by showing stunt of stopping rain… So this app is now earning app…
Please close the topic related to earning apps :joy:

4 Likes

A download as apk would be nice.
No time to create it by myself

3 Likes

Added the apk especially for you in the first post. No one besides you may download it so don’t tell anyone. Ok? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was installing the app and after i open it… "Huwaaaw… this app changed my life " :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: that you @Peter for bringing this wonderful apk in my experience.

1 Like

Legend has it… Many many years ago, in an era long past, someone in Africa used this app.

5 Likes

I also have a version for stopping snow. :snowflake: On request by @Italo :sunglasses::grin:

9 Likes