How to store hindi languge in mysql databse

Ohhhhh ! :scream:
This is a poem, a book with chr(13)… within a varchar field it will give problems.
Blob Field Solution !
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No its not varchar
Its text filed

Is not it!??!! :roll_eyes:

:nerd_face: We used to say them “jugards” (in punjabi language ) :joy:
But i guarantee they work​:lock_with_ink_pen::smirk:

I already answered above that you already gave as solutions. :+1:
I didn’t understand the emoticon.

1 Like

Yes i know s!r… I just write it again because i was providing full set of my solutions…

And the emotion is because i think as you are saying that its a wrong solution so i add that emotion instead of question mark
I really like this emoticon because its eyes and way of seeing is cool :nerd_face:

1 Like

if your data contains more than one line try this

1 Like

@Rogerio_Rios see in this thread now its confirm that its happening because of spaces as i mentioned above

Its idea is unique too as if some insisted to store in text filed then its a best way
A new trick to learn :nerd_face::blush:

After searching that the languages ​​with special characters allow the field capacity.

1 Like

Yeah u r right
Btw its always gets some kinda hot discussion on databases with you​:blush::hugs::nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m not doubting. But I saw no relationship with the post shown. < br > / n or Chr (13) LF, CR … what is related to the scrambled index in the Mysql Database? Or the problem I did not understand. The topic is about how to show data in Kodular. It is not ? Your problem that you showed and the problem of this topic are also?

I don’t understand the problem … :laughing:

I understood that the text field gives problems in the index for reasons of a lot of space. Subject of this problem: Mysql, Text Field and Spaces. But, I think that’s not it.
:rofl:

1 Like

In my opinion actual problem is what i explained already
But as the author of this post does not know the cause and problem type because he is facing its for the first time so he is considering it an isue relating to index but reality is at 180 and problem is caused by spaces
As u noticed he said in one of his posts that if he add only one word in database then it works fine (explanation is again same as single words has no space ) and when he use a text of longer length having spaces this problem starts happening

:joy:Its confusing :joy:

Okay. Again, the problem has nothing to do with Mysql. What has to be resolved is: how to fix this return with large text in the list view, ok? Please say yes! :pray:

Yes yes yes​:joy::joy::joy:everything is under control now :joy: its 12:36 am here m gonna sleep let’s see what happens when the author of post come here​:joy:

1 Like

Now 16:36 .
:+1:
:pray:

1 Like

Ok iam going to change data type to blood and then come back

Not work :sleepy:

Iam change the data type to blood done all things!

See this screenshot iam recieveing data correcty?in correct format?

Watch this small screen recording what iam facing issue!

see databse column types

iam not understand the issue and solution!iam thinking iam not getting data in a list format so iam getting issue

blocks (2)

Also see how i get data and set data in listview.

this is first time iam working with mysq before iam using firebase but firebase too expensing!so i choose mysq but in first time iam getting error :sob: :sob:

Are u using Deep host’s MySQL extension?

Yes iam using deephost extension!deephost not replying my email:(