How to use admin bluetooth?

Hello everyone, i need help for use bluetooth admin because there are very few people showing how to actually use the blueooth admin component and how to connect with the bluetooth client and admin.
My problem is that i can’t see all the nearby blueooth devices so I have to scan but when the time comes to connect to them I don’t know what to do and I can’t arrive so thank you in advance for your help !!! :slight_smile:

Use this
https://puravidaapps.com/bluetooth.php

Note: Open this in laptop or pc it can not download in mobile

1 Like

Tank you but bluetooth admin can do that no ? (And the connection is between a smartphone and a arduino)

1 Like

do you want to use with Arduino then use bluetooth client

1 Like

No, the problem is that i can’t see every device around me so i can’t connect to the arduino so i have to use bluetooth admin to scan the devices around but then I can’t connect to the devices so I just need an example of a functional application with it all.

1 Like

First connect bluetooth manually in device setting after select that in app.

1 Like

Yes i know that but i can’t connect to the arduino because it say that i can’t connect without application and the module that i use is the “RYB080i reyax”

1 Like

Try using Bluetooth Low Energy Extension by MIT and see if it works for you

1 Like

Tank you i will try

2 Likes

Hello everyone I’m sorry for my abscence but I had a lot of work I did not understand very well how this extension will work but not the basic bluetooth.

Hello everyone, I forgot to tell you that I managed to make a list where I see the various devices but I cannot connect to it.

Arduino must be paired with phone before trying to connect with app

Yes; i know that but i can’t because my phone say “this device requires an app to connect” and i test your extension but it is not fonctionnal with me, i use this code :
p110i_esp32_ble_conexion.aia (199.5 KB)

I want to remember that my bluetooth module that I use is a BLE module but no matter which application I use nothing works.

Can you please tell me what you want to control using Bluetooth.
if you need to control relays then use Bluetooth client (Available in connectivity)
or check out this my working AIA

Node_MCU_Remote.aia (2.7 KB)

Arduino code

char Data = 0;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
if (Serial.available()) {
Data = Serial.read();

}
if (Data == ‘A’) {
digitalWrite(13, HIGH);

}
if (Data == ‘B’) {
digitalWrite(13, LOW);

}

}

Hello, no i just need to send informations like a word or another something for display it on a tiny screen.

Hello, sorry for my late reply , what you did is good but there are no scan and it is precisely this the problem because i need to scan and connect to it. Right now I managed to connect to the module but notto send data so do you have a solution ?

Lunodiamonse I need your help for hc 05 communication and sending values to Arduino u can only help me I think so becoze you are already professional in Arduino and Bluetooth systems plz help me

Please pm me I will tell u the issue

And what is the issue ?

I want to send accelerometer z accel value in 1byte using Bluetooth client to Arduino but the problem is when I closes the app or make it in background accelerometer stops working so I need help for that I am a Begginer level I please help me out