I am unable to generate thumbnail using pedroza thumbnail extension

unable to extract the thumbnail!firebase is not issue,issue is iam not able to extract thumbnail from local video storage.

Can you share your video so someone can take a look at it

add .mp4

i cant understand

https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/rozpaisha-storage.appspot.com/o/I%20love%20you?alt=media&token=3a893333-6f14-469a-9e9b-497ea660f0af

after downloading I get this file (unkown data type):

missing mp4 (extension)

sit!iam not extracting thumbnail from a url iam extracting thumbnail from internal storage video using video picker extension.that,s already have .mp4 format after thumbnail extract iam uploading it to firebase storage and adding the download uri to firebase database for custom video player extension that need video thumbnail for video preview.understand?i want to get thumbnail from local video storage with pedroza thumbnail extension not from a url video.everything is work fine but extension not works for me.

working for me

1 Like

what you have put in path?

just the path to assets. I guess: /storage/emulated/0/Makeroid/assets/I_love_you.mp4 will also work (which is probably what you would get back from the video picker)

1 Like

Note: I am testing in companion!

try one of these:

grafik

in companion work fine i know but after export not work.please try with video picker

then you will get problem solution

This is the first time you mention that it works in companion but not as apk

3 Likes

try only this:

I_love_you.mp4

You didn’t grant permission

So after three whole days of help… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

not for me i check on community on other topic i have one phone and i connect my laptop with hotspot so i can,t able to use companion.everytime iam export app to try

i granted all permission frm setting