I can't upload images via FTP

I have tried to store directly in the root “httpdocs” and they are not sent, really where I want the photos to be stored is here.

When I use FileZilla it makes the connection and I can upload files, in kodular it just stays loading and never uploads anything, which did not happen to me in 000webhost

You can save file to only those folders which you give permission to the ftp user.

Have you made Ftp username,Password,Etc.
if yes than whatever directory you set during the making of ftp username. the file is save in that folder.

This is where the users are managed, use the one at the root /.
I connect with that username and password, it makes the connection, in the same way in filezilla it connects in the root.

this is how the component looks like in kodular

I am testing an extension of TaifunFTP and here if the files that I send in any direction are displayed, it may be that it requires that extension or there is the possibility of working with the one shared by kodular.?

so set the working directory to /web_users as you shown in the screenshot.

ftp component codular not working. you will not be able to upload anything to the server. need to buy a worker

What ??

Mine project is working perfectly with ftp component.

I have a connection to the server, but nothing is uploaded to the server, as the author of the topic writes

I think you both do anything wrong in filling the right fields like ftp details. Because my one is working fine.

If you use any type of CDN like cloudfare or something than you have to fill the server address instead of ftp server.

I tried different options, both from YouTube and from the Kodular forum. The connection was successful, but the photo cannot be uploaded to the server

Do you fill public directory correctly and same as your ftp user acess directory.

try by making a fresh ftp user.

1 Like

The photo has been successfully uploaded to the server. now tried another method

blocks (14)

1 Like

Were you able to upload the photo to your server by changing the /.png address parameters?

yes, I could. everything is fine loaded on the server

Could you help me? Please do you have a number where I can write to you?

here are my folders in c panel

just specify the folder and file name/ old screenshot. in block instead of gwe Test

blocks (14)

Thank you, it worked for me that way. I’ll try the random name if it works.

1 Like

I don’t know if FTP was failing, previously it had no problems but it was solved. I share with you an aia that is used to do connection tests, honestly it is very simple but it is functional since once you have a connection and your data is sent you can pass that code to your application without any problem.
Just add your host, username and password. Change the address and if you want the personalized name according to your case. I hope it serves you, I thank the whole community.

FTP_probar_conexion.aia (417.9 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.